Sunday, May 17, 2009

Beautiful Beachfront Lot in Telchac for Sale

Check out this outstanding deal in one of the most desirable areas of the Yucatan, Telchac Puerto. This is a motivated American seller. This great beachfront lot is listed at only $42,000 USD. It is zoned urban which means that none of the Decreto 801 restrictions for building on the beach apply, one of the few left. The lot size is 13 x 36 meters and would make the perfect lot for your dream home at the beach in sunny Mexico.





This is one that I would like to have for myself, unfortunately I don't have the money. To see more properties along the Yucatan coast line checkout our website! Until later, warm breezes and cold beers coming at you from Chelem!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Teresa. First I want to thank you for visiting my blog. And second, I find your blog very informative. I had wanted for some time to visit Belize - haven't made it yet but someday, hopefully. Please let me know your email address so I can sent the bread recipe. It is delish! And I am most pleased to share. K (Mad Beach Maven)

    ReplyDelete